Responsible for delivering high-quality executive communications for senior executives: writing, editing, crafting, and contributing to the enhancement of client communications through internal and external speaking engagements.
Serve as writer and strategist for executive content, ensuring tone and style for all communications materials published internally and externally to ensure brand, thematic, and message consistency.
Demonstrate a combination of strong business acumen, with the ability to translate and deliver complex issues into creative, thought-provoking narratives for internal and external speaking engagements.
Gathers information and develops subject matter expertise through research, interviews, and attendance at functions such as conferences, meetings, and related business gatherings. Maintains strong working relationship with subject matter experts, influencers, and organizational leaders in order to accomplish strategic messaging goals.
- Develop successful B2B executive level content to support new product and service rollouts in advanced analytics, cloud services, data science, and the Internet of Things
- Create high impact messaging strategies for entrepreneurs to help increase brand’s awareness, thought leadership, and visibility for inside and outside their organizations.
- Produce high impact C Suite messaging by leveraging executives, thought leaders, and influencers:
- Video presentations
- Pre and post CEO keynote coverage
- Executive Townhall Sessions with CEO guests
- General manager podcast series
- Subject matter expert interviews
- Executive briefings
- Create thought leader and influencer partnership programs
- Implement executive level content marketing programs for six global technology conferences.
- Write executive level blogs to support new product and service roll outs in financial services, healthcare, and manufacturing.